Jamaican midfielder of Dynamo Kyiv Kahim Parris commented on the crushing victory over Kolos (3:0) in the match of the 28th round of the Ukrainian Premier League.
– It turned out to be a good match, despite the score 3:0 in our favor, the opponent made us worthy competition – the game was not easy. We have established good teamwork, were able to score a few goals and win. This is what we work for in training and in every match – to win. We have done a good job.
– Was the first goal the most important when you put pressure on the Kolos goalkeeper?
– I should have acted like that at that moment – we work out such episodes in training. Thanks to the pressure, we managed to send the ball into the net, and this gave us a good start to the game.
– Soon the hosts had several opportunities to level the score, was it difficult for you to defend?
– They really had the opportunity to score, but they did not use it. Luckily our goalkeeper made some very good saves. It’s good that we managed to keep our gates intact and bring the fight to victory.
– In recent matches, you started to enter the field from the starting minutes and play full matches, how important is this for you?
– Of course, this is very important, as, perhaps, for every footballer. I hope that I will be able to continue in the same spirit in the future.
– What goals do you set for yourself in the remaining two matches of the championship?
– Just go out on the field and fight in these matches, fight for victory, give all your strength to achieve the maximum result.
#game #Kolos #easy