Metalist 1925 Kharkiv coach Oleg Golodyuk shared his impressions of the match of the 23rd round of the Ukrainian Premier League with Minai, which ended in a 1-1 draw.
– Combat game. Even very combative. Character came to the fore in this fight, which is what “Minaj” is famous for. We warned the guys that they would have a very big desire. I worked with this coach for a short period of my playing career, I know his requirements. He will not have a person who does not give all his strength on the field to play on the field. So it was today. Everything went well until the moment when we lost our way to the game “Minaia”. Long balls, just wrestling, no control. They took advantage of this and leveled the score. It could be better, but what we have is what we have.
– Today there were two forced substitutions, how serious are they?
– Muscle injuries. And, judging by the feelings that the guys had, it will probably take a little more time to recover. I think that we have lost important players for us for the next matches. This also upsets us no less than today’s result.
– The result is frustrating, that is, Metalist 1925 lost two points?
– No, we understood that Minay is a good, aggressive team. They play especially aggressively at home. It’s just that the game developed in such a way that a little bit of a negative attitude remained after the game. The most important thing is that we are pleased that the guys showed character and dedication today. A little did not have enough patience to leave here with three points.
#pleased #guys #showed #character #dedication